Ultramarines 2nd Company


As I have neared on 100 Marines in my collection, I have more and more considered how I want to organise them.

This army began as something to use in the Age of Darkness, but until 8th Edition comes to 30k, I think those plans are shelved. 

What that means is that with a recent urge to start slapping transfers & squad markings onto my marines, I need to actually start organising them like a chapter off to battle! 

In the longer term (as all my hobby dreams are of course), I would love to be able to provide all of my marines with a mode of Transport to battle, be it drop pods, rhinos, razorbacks or Repulsors its never practical to field it in one force, but it will look cool!

So without further ado, here is My Ultramarines 2nd Company! Set after the Indominatus Crusade

Command

Captain

Lieutenant

Primaris Lieutenant

Apothecary - to be purchased


Librarian

Primaris Ancient

Core

1st Squad  - Tactical Squad, 10 Marines, Plasma Gun, Rocket Launcher
2nd Squad  - Tactical Squad, 10 Marines, Flamer, Rocket Launcher
3rd Squad  - Tactical Squad, 10 Marines, Plasma Gun, Heavy Bolter
4th Squad  - Intercessor Squad, 5 Intercessors, Bolt Rifles
5th Squad  - Intercessor Squad, 5 Intercessors, Bolt Rifles
6th Squad  - Intercessor Squad, 10 Intercessors, Auto-Boltrifles, Aux Grenade Launcher x 2
7th Squad  - Inceptor Squad, 5 Inceptors, Assault Bolters
8th Squad  - Aggressor Squad, 5 Aggressors, Load out to be determined  - to be purchased
9th Squad  - Assault Marines, 10 Assault Marines, Load out to be determined  - to be purchased
10th Squad - Devastator Squad, 10 Devastators, Rocket Launcher x 4
11th Squad - Devastator Squad, 5 Devastators, Heavy Bolter x 4
12th Squad - Hellblaster Squad, 5 Hellblasters, Plasma Incinerator x 5
13th Squad - Hellbaster Squad, 5 Hellblasters, Plasma Assault x 5 - to be purchased
14th Squad - Centurion Devastator Squad, 5 Centurions, Load out to be determined


Attached Vehicles

Drop Pod I
Drop Pod II

Drop Pod III
Predator IX
Predator XV
Relic Sicaran Battle Tank III
Landraider VIII
Relic Spartan Assault Tank XX
Contemptor Dreadnought
Contemptor Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought - assembly required
Ironclad Dreadnought - assembly required







Comments