A Dragkons update




Hey! Dragkon here.

So there hasn't been much from me for a while but I have been keeping my self busy with Streaming. Let me show you some of the things I have been painting and working on during those twitch streams. WARNING photo heavy and video.



So here are the Salamanders that I have been working on for a while and still working on..... Since the Horus Heresy sets came out I got stuck right into them. These Heresy armour sets are amazing and so much fun to paint.
 Sargent for the Legion Tactical Squad.

 Custom Legion Praetor (Thunder hammer added).

 Legion Praetor with power weapon.

 Legion Terminator.
................................................................................

So here are some photos of them from the last tournament I went to 200pts 40K rules..



.................................................................................
AND!!! my last stream .

 

So till next time I hope you enjoyed this update still  have a few more things to share. 

Dragkon


Comments