Planetfall Incoming



It's rumoured to come out in October.

From speaking to Spartan Games staff at Claymore and from what I saw it plays very nicely, if you enjoy Uncharted Seas, Dystopian Wars or Firestorm Armada then I think this will be a good game for you as well.

A few of us in my local club have just got into Firestorm (or in my case back into Firestorm) with a couple of Terran Fleets, at least one Dindrenzi, Directorate, Sorylian and I am sure I saw an Aquan fleet lurking around as well.

This larger group of people looking at Spartan Games is filling me with more confidence that buying these models will mean more games and more opponents that I can learn the rules with rather than teach them to.

Keep an eye out on Spartan Games for more previews coming this week, fingers crossed for a release date soon as well.

The terrain (rumoured to be included in the boxes of models you buy) looks amazing.

Some snaps from Claymore for you all.




















Planetfall is incoming, are you ready?

Comments