The Spartan Addiction...




All quiet on the 40k front... and the blogging front! 

I havent disappeared just taking my summer break from blogging, the weather here in Sunny scotland means the only times i am sat at my laptop is when I am at work, and while I would love them to pay me to blog, they don't and for some reason think its an abuse of computer privileges. 

So a few years ago Spartan Games began their relentless release of models for Dystopian Wars & Firestorm Armada.

I got into these games in a big way (at one point owning the four starter fleets for Dystopian Wars, along with a Firestorm Armada fleet, and one for Uncharted Seas.

Alas while my interest jumped in the games, the local area didnt really provide me with many opponents. 

Now things are picking up again with others in the area tempted into Dystopian Wars & Firestorm, this also meant their Uncharted Seas fleets have come out of the closet too. 

All in all it means I am spending money with Spartan again, the free time in my hobby that has appeared with the reduction in my want to play 40k has meant more time for other games. 

I am currently awaiting for an order of Ralgard & Covenant of Antartica to get me back into their three game systesms.

Add the two Directorate Starter Fleets, plus Battlecruisers and the Dystopian Legions set and you find my shelves being over taken by Spartan games.

The Directorate fleet is nearing completion from Spacedock and I hope to have some pictures for you all in the next few weeks.

With luck I might find myself with a lot more pictures for a lot more models... we will see how it pans out.





Comments