Deadzone Terrain - attack of the yellow!





Some quick snaps from the other day when I got outside to start spraying my Deadzone buildings.

The rest of the pictures, after the jump..





Originally I had planned on each building being different, but in the long term that doesn't work so well. Instead I decided it was time for some uniformity in my buildings








The flashes of colour on my table top will be in the form of the Crates, Barrels and other general scenery, they should stand out quite nicely. 


Now to decide what and how I want to paint these pieces! 


Comments

Tristan M said…
haha, I totally posted on your facebook post to the DZ fanatic group. be sure to check out that modelmates rust spray - I'm regretting having to use powders on all my pieces to keep them uniform :/