Grey Knights - 2000 Points



So while I am a champion of 1500 / 1750 points for the challenge of picking your army list, this tournament is one of the ones where I get 2000 points to play with.


So three games today, some very competitive armies going (only a small tournament though) and we will see how it pans out for me.

The list I want to use is below... yes there is a strong smell of cheese & spam!

Lord Kaldor Draigo - Warlord
Grandmaster Modrak - Ghost Knights x 2
Terminators x 5, Psycannon, Sword, Halberd x 3, Daemonhammer
Terminators x 5, Psycannon, Sword, Halberd x 3, Daemonhammer
Interceptors x 10, Incinerator x 2, Psybolt Ammunition
Dreadknight, Personnal Teleporter, Heavy Incinerator
Dreadknight, Personnal Teleporter, Heavy Incinerator
Dreadknight, Personnal Teleporter

This list throws everything save my troops into your Deployment zone on turn 1. Lots for you to kill before it jumps on you.

It fufills my Glass Cannon requirement and my shock and awe list!

I will do my best to get you some form of tournament review, no promises as with 6 games that weekend its a lot to remember!

Any feedback or questions on the list let me know as I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments