Stronghold II - The List!



One day, 4 games, 30 gamers! Count me in!


Tomorrow I am attending the Stronghold II tournament held in Glasgow, 1250 points, no special characters or named unit upgrades, other than that pretty much free for all in what you take.

This year we have been advised to avoid spam, to not be the target of ridicule and cruel jokes from other attendees.

With that in mind I decide to do a bit of a random Necron list. Trying not to spam anything

Necron Lord - Mindshackle Scarabs, Warscythe
Harbinger of Destruction, Solar Pulse, Eldritch Lance
Warriors x 5 - Night Scythe
Warriors x 9
Immortals x 8 - Tesla Carbines
Triarch Stalker
Tomb Blades x 4, Shield Vanes, Nebuloscopes
Scarabs x 5
Monolith
Annhilation Barge

Now I will be the first to admit this is not a great list, it doesnt really have a direction one way or another, but it is certainly different.

I would also have a full squad of 5 Tomb Blades if I owned 5 which all had Gauss Blasters, alas I only have 4, and two with Tesla Carbines. Something I intend to remedy as soon as I can!

The Monolith gives me the option to bring a unit of Necrons out of Reserve on turn 1, and gives me a garunteed 6" move out of my deployment zone (all measurements from the Portal.

Might give the models some protection if I am not going first!

Anyway I will do my best to let you all know how the list performs. With luck we may even have some pictures I can use!

Comments