Army List Wednesdays - Chaos of the Warp!




So this Sunday I have my third tournament in as many weeks. This time its Chaos of the Warp, its local, personal and 2000 points (just kidding bout the personal bit)


The missions... standard the usual three from the BRB. 

The Opponents, well this bit here are the lists!. Other than what you usually expect to see at a tournament I have no idea, so this should be fun!

By the time you read this I should actually be in action playing, so wish me luck (or not as the case may be), fingers crossed some battle reports to follow it next week!

My Army:

Grey Knights!

My List: 

Grandmaster Modrak, 4 Ghost Knight Terminators, 3 Halberds, 1 Daemonhammer


Strike Squad x 10, 2 Psycannons, Psybolt Ammunition, Rhino (w/Hunter Killer)
Terminators x 5, Psycannon, 4 Halberds, 1 Daemonhammer

Interceptors x 10, Psycannon x 2, Psybolt Ammunition, 3 Halberds
Interceptors x 10, Incinerator x 2, Psybolt Ammunition, 7 Halberds, 1 Daemonhammer

Nemesis Dreadknight, Personnal Teleporter, Heavy Incinerator
Nemesis Dreadknight, Personnal Teleporter, Heavy Incinerator
The Army Pictured!






To Victory! 

Comments