Army List Wednesdays 500 Points of Grey Knights

This list was built for a Tournament I ran a few weeks ago.

It is NOT intended as a list for Combat Patrol.

For Grey Knights I was actually impressed at how much I fit into 500 points lol!

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, Terminator Armour, Psycannon
5 Grey Knight Terminators, Psycannon, 4 Halberds, Daemonhammer
8 Grey Knight Strike Marines, Psycannon, Psybolt Ammunition.

So in total 14 Guys and a raft of 2+ armour saves!

Now normally I go for a statement that Grey Knights need to be hitting 1750-2000 points to really be hitting their stride, however at this lower points value they may also have an edge!

Obviously for Combat Patrol this list would need rejigging and in that cast I would tweak it round to the following:

Inquisitor: 25
Strike Squad x 10, Psycannon x 2, Psybolt Ammo
Strike Squad x 10, Psycannon x 2

This leaves me with 15 points for 'toys' for my Inqusitior and a decent chunk of men (21 in total) for a 500 point game!

Comments