Army List Wednesdays, Dwarf, 2400!

Ok, 

So confession time, I may or may not have mentioned I am taking part in my first Warhammer tournament this year (leaving it pretty late I know).

The points total is 2400, makes the 25% easy to work out at least, and the only army I have is Dwarves. I may have my Skaven nearing the 1k mark, however I do not have the patience to get them all finished in time for this.

Anyways, as with last weeks list I have been cramming games in around my practice for 40K and found that I can't settle on a list. The one from last week was good, but lacked strength in its two Anvil units.

So here is a revision, again let me know what you think.

Lord: 268 / 600
Hero: 272 / 600
Core: 890
Special: 835 / 1200
Rare: 120 / 600

Runelord, Runic Talisman, Master Rune of Balance, Rune of Spelleating, Rune of Spellbreaking, Shield

General, Thane, Shield, Runic Weapon (Master rune of Swiftness, Rune of Cleaving, Rune of Might, Runic Armour. Rune of Stone

Battle Standard Bearer, Thane, Runic Weapon, Rune of Might, Rune of Speed x 2, Runic Armour, Rune of Stone.

Dwarf Warriors x 40, Shields, Full Command

Longbeards x 40, Shields, Full Command

Hammerers x 40, Full Command, Master Rune of Grungi

Cannon, Rune of Burning

Cannon

Cannon

Organ Gun

So this has taken a bit of a hit to the shooting from last weeks, however it does boast a Fortitude of 6 vs its breaking point of 3. Not ideal, but the modified rules mean if I can break my opponent first then I get +500 VP.

Overall this list has all the ingredients of a good list, and fingers crossed when facing my enemies it will do well.

Comments