Dystopian Wars - Destroyer Previews


Ok, so it has been a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg time since I last posted about the Dystopian Wars.

Fear not its not that I have forgotten about the game, or that I am stopping playing it... just been distracted by other things.

I will get a couple of preview shots up this week, although I imagine most of you will have already seen the info.

If this is your first visit to my blog and you havent heard of Dystopian Wars then click here to see all the related posts, or visit the Spartan games homepage & forum for more information.

The models are excellent and well worth a look .

If you decide you want to pick any up and you live any where near Kirkcaldy then I advise visiting Kingdom of Adventure as they will happily order you some of these excellent models in.

Anyways, here are the destoyers you will soon be able to get.


These guys look quite nice, and will fit in with the general design of their respective fleets very well.

Comments