Games in April

Pretty much as the title says, my games in April.

Slow start to my gaming month as I didnt get any games in between the 25th March and the 10th April, but with Birthdays and the like its always fun to fit the hobby in.

Since then however I have been cramming in the games with my Grey Knights trying to get to know the army and what it is capable of, pretty much the same opponents in Tom and my Brother so not as wide spread a chance to play other armies, but I am working on it!

I did however manage to get a load of painting done.

Grey Knights vs Tau (Tom) - 1500 Points - Kill Points - Loss - Tabled
Grey Knights vs Space Wolves - 1500 Points - Kill Points - Win - Tabled
Grey Knights vs Tau (Paul) - 1500 Points - Kill Points - Win - 6-1
Grey Knights vs Space Wolves - 1500 Points - Sieze Ground - Loss - 2-1
Grey Knights vs Blood Angels - 1500 Points - Sieze Ground - Win - 1-0
Grey Knights vs Space Wolves - 1750 Points - Sieze Ground - Win - 2-0
Grey Knights vs Space Wolves - 1000 Points - Kill Points - Loss
Grey Knights vs Space Wolves - 1000 Points - Kill Points - Loss



Magic the Gathering
Played: 8
Won: 3
Lost: 5

This next month is likely to be a bit of a quiet one as I am moving house, and it will mean a lot less time and pc access. Hopefully will be back up and posting properly in June (although this doesnt mean I wont be posting in May!).

Comments