Dystopian Wars - Pictures (Landships Ahoy!)

So while I have been waiting with bated breath for my Forces and rulebook. I have actually had the Delivery gods decide to be mean to me.



Unfortunately my order for models has been delays due to unknown reasons... which means the Review of the game I had planned for this post will have to wait, as did my Friday's post of the models I am due to buy. Ah well.


On the positive side they have released more pictures of futures models. Below are the Images so far, and at the bottom of the page is the link direct to the Preview page for people to book mark for future goodiness.

Lots of nice pictures of painted Tanks and Landships... again not a model I dont like. Gotta love Spartan for that.  







For a direct link to the page, please click here.

Comments