A Beginning

Welcome to everyone and anyone that is reading this. I have started this as an outlet for some of the ideas bouncing around inside my head. About 2 years ago I bought myself a Dark Angels army, the lore and the minis have always been something that has fascinated me. Since then I have written a bit of history for the Chapter, and even went as far as to create a region of space that they had been tasked with defending. Since then the army has grown, and the initial antagonist in the Varcan Cluster has expanded from simple Traitors Marines to Necrons, a Tyranid Hive Fleet, Tau and even a couple of untrusting Space Marine Chapters. While I do not own all of these armies, they do feature my in my collection, or that of my regular opponents. My aim is to write a bit more of a history for the Varcan Cluster, and the various forces located here, post Battle Reports, Army Lists, pictures of my army and general ideas and opinions relating the the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. An ambitious plan for this blog... hopefully I will be able to do all of this, and entertain and maybe even enlighten anyone who reads this.

Comments